Visitor Induction & Information
Safe Movement Around The Workplace
- Contract Work Permit Application Form Must complete prior to engage task in the terminal
- Safe Work Method, Summary of Work and list of work.
- Proper Contractor Work Permit will be issued after obtaining the permit application form to satisfactory of SPICT/Engineering Department.
- Contractors are required to attend a safety briefing prior commencement of work.
- Contractors must adhere to all PROHITED, MANDATORY AND WARNING signs posted in different areas.
- Contractors must remain in designated areas at all times and use approved travel routes into and out of site
- Persons under the influence of drugs and/or liquor shall be denied entry into the Terminal premises
- SPITL Contact Person: Mr. Ovia Morea (HSSE) on Mobile: 71901365
- MITL Contact Person: Mr. Steven Mathews (HSSE) on Mobile: 71901860
- Contractors are required to have their own working vehicles, marked with company name and equipped with blinker & Revolving light.
- Visitors are prohibited from entering the terminal without the permission of the Terminal Management. Only those on Port business will be permitted.
- Prior to visit the terminal, appointment must be done and approve by the terminal management
- Only adults (18 years old and above) will be allowed to enter Terminal premises
- Person under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol shall be denied entry into the Terminal
- Access will be control by Security to the site, check conducted and visitor log book must be fill
- Smoking & Chewing betel net are prohibited
- Proceed to HSSE Office for Access Pass in to the Terminal
- Vehicles must be parked only in the designated areas
- Required company (working) vehicles, marked with company name and equipped with blinker & Revolving light.
- The 20 KPH inside the container yard speed limit shall be strictly observed.
- Visitors must adhere to all PROHITED, MANDATORY AND WARNING signs posted in different areas.